When trying to solve the problems of appearance or health through a variety of nutrition systems, many people are like travelers who do not see forest through the trees. Browsing different diets, people lose orientation more and more, while their body is constantly under stress and tension that naturally does not lead to better health and appearance.
There are basic, fundamental nutrition rules, which all of us should strive to comply with in any situation. We can draw a visual analogy with mathematics – there are basic arithmetic operations (multiplication, adding, subtraction and division) that are observed both in the first grade and in higher mathematics.
It is foolish to count on a successful study of higher mathematics without knowing the basics of arithmetic. It works the same way when it comes to nutrition – one should not count on the positive effect of a weight loss diet, if it violates the basic laws of the body functioning.
Therefore, before you start solving any problem with health or appearance, you must bring your daily diet in accordance with the following rules.
- Three meals a day is considered an ideal eating regime.
- Make sure that you fit into the following eating regime:
- Breakfast – around 7-9 o’clock,
- Lunch – around 13-15 o’clock,
- Dinner – around 17-19 o’clock.
- Wean from the habit to have a snack between the main meals. It brings chaos into the digestive system
- The contents of your meals should also be strictly monitored. Remember what you can have for each of the three main meals:
- Breakfast – fruits, vegetables and a small amount of carbohydrate food (cereals, potatoes).
- Lunch (similar to breakfast) – just slightly larger servings.
- Dinner – vegetables and protein foods (meat, fish, peas, beans and so on).
- Drinking water is best before meals and 1-1.5 hours after them.
- Make sure that your body is not deprived of any of the basic nutrients, the list of which includes:
- The digestion process begins in the mouth, so chew your food thoroughly.
Lots of gastrointestinal disorders also begin in the mouth, if we ingest food in chunks without chewing on it.
- Exclude obviously harmful and unnecessary foodstuffs from your menu, and these are:
- sweet carbonated drinks,
- semi-finished meat products with a long self life,
- sweets of industrial production (bars, cakes and so on).
Our body constantly strives to eliminate health problems. Adherence to the above rules will only help it cope with this task.
Naturally, your diet should be adjusted depending on the goal, yet these adjustments should not be out of tune with the basic nutrition rules.